- Developing Arts Curriculum
Specializing in literacy, math, and science,
skill building with artistic exploration of books.
- Adapting Creative Programming
For different size groups and ages.
- Developing Educational Environments
- Revamping Environments for Accreditation
- Developing Creative Outdoor Curriculum
- Collaborative Communication Skills
Specifically related to child directed curriculum,
consensus decision making, team teaching,
and in the evaluation process.
- Communication with Parents
Working with defensive or resistant
parents,developing positive reinforcement
strategies, and structuring reward systems.
- Anger Management Issues
Redirecting behavior in the classroom
What do we model and teach about anger,
Use of the Arts to reduce stress, to develop
social skills and team work.
- Creative multicultural
- Percussion/Musical instruments
- Theatrical games,
- Health/Movement: Yoga, breathing, stretching
- Puppet making and puppetry
- Origami/Sculpture/Team Art
- Team Building/Problem Solving Exercises
Specializing in the creative
design of literacy-rich learning
environments and curriculum.
- Nurturing spaces
- Aesthetically developed décor
- Curriculum that promotes literacy
- Therapeutic arts material
- Framed classic art
- Children’s furniture
- Curriculum centers
Staff Training Topics
Training with Staff
- Classroom design
- Solving space and storage problems
- Choosing affordable, excellent materials
- Upgrading facilities and environments
- Operational concerns
Technical Support to meet
Licensing and Accreditation